Terms of Service
By using the pages in this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you should not use this site. These terms and conditions may be changed or updated from time to time. © Copyright BloodDonator.com. All rights reserved.
|Restrictions on Use|
|Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere in this
publication, with respect to a particular portion, file, or
document, any person is hereby authorized to view, copy, print,
and distribute this document subject to the following conditions:
1. The document may be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only.
2. Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include the BloodDonator.com copyright notice as shown above.
3. The BloodDonator.com reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from the BloodDonator.com.
4. No authorization or permission is given for using our content, whether in whole or in part. The text, layouts, graphics, and logos at this site and those of any of the BloodDonator.com's related, affiliated, including hampers.
5.If your register as a volunteer than we need your active participation in any way than can be noticeable and if we found any of the inactive participation of registered volunteer than their registration may be terminated.
6. The contact details about the BloodDonator.com is provided only to contact them in need of blood donation, in case of using contact details other than for blood donation, that person can take any legal action against you.
For Female registered blood donors there contact no. is replaced by or official contact no. i.e. 9462874806
|The material in this site could include technical
inaccuracies or typographical errors. BloodDonator.com may make
changes or improvements at any time.
This publication is distributed internationally
|We use some free source api's like country counter, google analytics, facebook social plugin to do analysis about awareness and reach of visitors to the site, that helps us to increase our audience and to provide better services to our visitors.|
|If you have any questions about the BloodDonator.com rights, you can mail us to email@example.com|